Escalating college costs leave many families unaware of how expensive higher education really is. Unanticipated expenses and lack of planning has led to massive college drop-out rates, students taking up to 6 years (or more) to graduate, and 53% of new grads in 2021 being unemployed or underemployed. Many envisioned college as a path to a brighter future, but with massive college debt, the reality is frequently the opposite.
BeneTechs is proud to partner with LFE Institute to bring you’re their new College Planning Educational Video Library. These videos are essential education for college-bound families. They show you the latest college traps, ‘insider secrets’ colleges fail to disclose, costly mistakes to avoid, and misinformation that an cost families $20,000 or more on higher education!
Would you spend
$79 $49 to save thousands?
There's nothing like it anywhere!
Benefits to Parents:
- Protect your retirement savings
- Save thousands on college
- Take the emotions out of College Planning
- Learn 'Insider secrets' colleges don't want you to know
- Master strategies to set limits
- Maximize every dollar spent on college
- Ask the right questions millions never ask until it's too late
- Discuss college and career goals & expectations with your student
Benefits to Students:
- Avoid costly college mistakes
- Develop their own 5-Step College Plan
- Graduate quicker
- Borrow less
- Answer 15 essential questions colleges don't want them to know
- Avoid traps 500,000 students have fallen into the past 5 years
- Be better prepared for the job market